Released on December 2 to a good response, Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s Akhanda has been continuing its successful run in cinemas worldwide. The film has completed a week at the box-office and has emerged as the highest ever first week grosser in Balayya’s career so far.
On its 7th day, Akhanda continued its solid run and collected a share of about Rs 1.52 crore in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam regions. The film’s cumulative first week share in the twin Telugu states is a whopping Rs 43.13 crore. The film has already broken even in several areas, and will end up as a huge money-spinner for all the parties involved.
Below are Akhanda’s AP and Telangana area-wise shares:
Nizam – Rs 14.51 Cr
Ceded – Rs 9.93 Cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 4.42 Cr
East – Rs 3.39 Cr
West – Rs 2.47 Cr
Guntur – Rs 3.61 Cr
Krishna – Rs 2.75 Cr
Nellore – Rs 2.05 Cr
Total 7-day AP and Telangana share – Rs 43.13 crore
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman