Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Akhanda, directed by the mass director, Boyapati Sreenu, is continuing its rampage in AP and TS.
The movie stayed quite strong and collected good numbers even in the 2nd week.
On the 11th day, Akhanda made a share of Rs. 90 lakhs in Nizam whereas, it grossed a whopping Rs. 75 lakhs share in Ceded.
The action drama collected a share of Rs. 30 lakhs, 18 lakhs and Rs.15 lakhs in Vizag, East Godavari and West Godavari, respectively.
In Guntur, Akhanda minted an impressive share of Rs. 25 lakhs and in Krishna, it made Rs. 20 lakhs share on day 11. Also, in Nellore, the movie grossed a share of Rs. 13 lakhs.
On the 11th day, the film made a total share close to Rs. 3 crores in Telugu states.
Akhanda made a whopping share close to Rs. 53 crores in Telugu states by the end of the 11th day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Unstoppable with NBK: Promo of Mahesh Babu’s episode is out now
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR to be released on one of these dates
- Release of Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi version calls off
- Actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s last three films set for OTT release
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi gets a release date
- Jai Bhim, Marakkar make their way to the Oscars