Balakrishna’s Akhanda was released to some solid occupancy yesterday. The first-day collections are going to be impressive and figures are coming out one after the other.
The word now is that the film has made 4.4 crores share in Nizam on the first day. These are decent collections and as the talk is good, the collections will grow in the days to come.
Akhanda had Balayya in dual roles and was directed by Boyapati Sreenu. This is the first big film post the pandemic and the fans are happy to see such a project on the big screen after a long time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruthi Haasan’s debut web series gets a release date
- Tara Sutaria shocked by her crazy fan’s gesture
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow