Akhil Akkineni, who’s debut film Akhil released recently, is going to be seen in an advertisment for PETA India very soon. The advertisment is meant to support the adoptation of animals rather than buying or breeding.
Akhil was already seen in ad’s for companies like Mountain Dew and Titan before even making his debut. He recently tweeted saying, “Hey guys !!! Super excited about my @PetaIndia ad coming up very soon. It’s all about “adopting” love. Stay tuned :)”
It is a known fact that Akhil’s mother, Amala Akkineni, founded BlueCross 23 years ago to shelter stray dogs. This advertisement will certainly boost awareness about adoption.
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next