Akhil Akkineni, the younger son of ‘King’ Nagarjuna, is going to make his debut as a hero soon. Nagarjuna himself revealed this fact on a couple of occasions. But what preparations are being made for Akhil’s debut?
Apparently, Akhil and Nagarjuna are still in the process of finalising the right script for the debut film. We have been told that the Akkineni camp is quite keen on action entertainers with a mass touch for the debut film.
Who will get to direct this debut project? That is another aspect that is still unclear as of now. One thing however, is for certain. Akhil is being viewed as the trump card by the Akkineni camp and no efforts will be spared for a sterling launch.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Team Jersey celebrates a well deserved success
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s Hindi debut gets a date
- Chitralahari to enter profits zone soon
- Tollywood finally gets a major relief this April