Akhil Akkineni’s debut film as a hero has been confirmed, according to the latest buzz in the industry. In the past, names of directors like Puri Jagannadh and Trivikram Srinivas were doing rounds regarding this eagerly awaited Akhil’s debut film, although Akhil himself quashed the rumours. However, it looks like the actor has finally made up his mind what his debut film should be.
Sources have informed us that Deva Katta is going to direct Akhil’s debut film and it’s likely to go on floors sometime next year. The script has also been finalized and Nagarjuna himself will produce this film under Annapurna Studios banner. A formal announcement is yet to be made. This untitled film is being touted as an action love story and Akhil is said to be quite excited about his character in the film.
Meanwhile, we had earlier reported that Akhil will make a cameo in Vikram Kumar’s Manam. ANR, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya are playing lead roles in this film. With Manam and Akhil’s debut film on the cards, it looks like there’s plenty to look forward to in 2014 for us.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down