Young Akkineni hero Akhil has shared screen space with actress Pooja Hegde in the much-awaited romantic entertainer, Most Eligible Bachelor. The film is slated for release on October 15, and the theatrical trailer will be out this evening.
In a latest interview, Akhil said he was bowled over by Pooja’s dedication throughout the making of Most Eligible Bachelor. “She is playing a stand-up comedienne in the movie. I always saw a burning passion in her eyes to do something new and prove herself. She is an extremely busy artiste but never showed the stress in her work. She is a total workaholic,” said Akhil.
Even MEB’s director Bommarillu Bhaskar shared similar views on Pooja’s dedication and hard work. Produced by Bunny Vas and Vasu Varma, Most Eligible Bachelor is presented by Allu Aravind.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time
- Reason behind Akash Puri’s emotional speech at Romantic event
- Ananya Pandey responds to being thrown out of a big south film
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Samantha to give a befitting response to all her haters?