Akkineni young lad Akhil’s career has had a lukewarm start so far. His first three movies – Akhil, Hello and Mr Majnu, have ended up as loss making ventures at the box-office. Naturally, a lot is being expected from his next project.
Until recently, there were several speculations about Akhil’s fourth film. But, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Akhil has decided to join hands with Bommarillu director Bhaskar for his next film. Even Bhaskar is eagerly waiting to bounce back to form with a solid hit, as none of his previous movies managed to click with audiences.
Bunny Vas, who scored a blockbuster with Geetha Govindam last year, will bankroll the project and Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts will present the film. An official announcement is awaited regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar
- RRR to be shot in this picturesque North Indian city
- I will write the script in 5 days if Chiru calls me again: Puri