Akkineni young lad Akhil’s career has had a lukewarm start so far. His first three movies – Akhil, Hello and Mr Majnu, have ended up as loss making ventures at the box-office. Naturally, a lot is being expected from his next project.
Until recently, there were several speculations about Akhil’s fourth film. But, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Akhil has decided to join hands with Bommarillu director Bhaskar for his next film. Even Bhaskar is eagerly waiting to bounce back to form with a solid hit, as none of his previous movies managed to click with audiences.
Bunny Vas, who scored a blockbuster with Geetha Govindam last year, will bankroll the project and Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts will present the film. An official announcement is awaited regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones