Akkineni young lad Akhil’s career has had a lukewarm start so far. His first three movies – Akhil, Hello and Mr Majnu, have ended up as loss making ventures at the box-office. Naturally, a lot is being expected from his next project.
Until recently, there were several speculations about Akhil’s fourth film. But, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Akhil has decided to join hands with Bommarillu director Bhaskar for his next film. Even Bhaskar is eagerly waiting to bounce back to form with a solid hit, as none of his previous movies managed to click with audiences.
Bunny Vas, who scored a blockbuster with Geetha Govindam last year, will bankroll the project and Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts will present the film. An official announcement is awaited regarding the project.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next