Akkineni young lad Akhil’s career has had a lukewarm start so far. His first three movies – Akhil, Hello and Mr Majnu, have ended up as loss making ventures at the box-office. Naturally, a lot is being expected from his next project.
Until recently, there were several speculations about Akhil’s fourth film. But, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Akhil has decided to join hands with Bommarillu director Bhaskar for his next film. Even Bhaskar is eagerly waiting to bounce back to form with a solid hit, as none of his previous movies managed to click with audiences.
Bunny Vas, who scored a blockbuster with Geetha Govindam last year, will bankroll the project and Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts will present the film. An official announcement is awaited regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created