Akhil Akkineni, the rising star from the Akkineni family was recently in Khammam for a good cause. While the actor had a good time driving an auto, he incidentally donated the collected money to a fan.
Ashvith Reddy belonging to Khammam is suffering from a kidney disease and he is a huge fan of Akhil. The actor who got to know about the boys condition met him personally.
He spent some time with Ashvith, donated money and also wished him a speedy recovery of the 6-year old boy. The parents and the child were elated to meet the star and thanked him for his generosity.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections