Now that there is only some time left for Akhil’s new film to release, the young hero is busy running around promoting the film all over. Speaking in an interview, Akhil said that it was his parents who pushed him to get going after the failure of his debut film.
Akhil also added that he cannot thank his parents enough as they were the ones who were constant supporting him during his tough times. It has been over two years since Akhil’s debut film came out.
He has pinned all his hopes on his new film Hello which has been directed by Vikram Kumar. The success of his film will be a huge key to Akhil’s career and let’s hope that he makes a strong comeback.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals