Now that there is only some time left for Akhil’s new film to release, the young hero is busy running around promoting the film all over. Speaking in an interview, Akhil said that it was his parents who pushed him to get going after the failure of his debut film.
Akhil also added that he cannot thank his parents enough as they were the ones who were constant supporting him during his tough times. It has been over two years since Akhil’s debut film came out.
He has pinned all his hopes on his new film Hello which has been directed by Vikram Kumar. The success of his film will be a huge key to Akhil’s career and let’s hope that he makes a strong comeback.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark- Best is yet to come
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic
- Ram Charan clears rumors about Alia Bhatt
- RRR’s new release gossip goes viral again