Now that there is only some time left for Akhil’s new film to release, the young hero is busy running around promoting the film all over. Speaking in an interview, Akhil said that it was his parents who pushed him to get going after the failure of his debut film.
Akhil also added that he cannot thank his parents enough as they were the ones who were constant supporting him during his tough times. It has been over two years since Akhil’s debut film came out.
He has pinned all his hopes on his new film Hello which has been directed by Vikram Kumar. The success of his film will be a huge key to Akhil’s career and let’s hope that he makes a strong comeback.
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun