Following the back-to-back debacles of his first two movies, Akhil and Hello, young Akkineni lad Akhil was under pressure to deliver the much needed success with his third film, Mr Majnu. The film released on Friday and received a decent response from fans although the box-office collections seem to need a big push.
Meanwhile, Akhil it’s going all out to promote Mr Majnu. After aggressively promoting Mr Majnu through interviews and post-release media interactions, he kick-started theater visits along with the film’s heroine Nidhhi Agerwal and director Venky Atluri today. Whether Akhil’s efforts will work wonders for Mr Majnu eventually remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Shekar – Slow but watchable
- Review : Dhagad Saamba – Boring horror comedy
- Press Note : Godavari Flows to India as “UTK”
- F3 movie clears censor formalities
- Ram Charan launches Telugu trailer of Vikram
- Akhanda actor passes away