Akhil is a happy man as his new film Hello is doing fairly well all over. The latest we hear is that the film has made $833,186 to date in the US which is good for a relatively new actor like Akhil.
In this process, Akhil has successfully crossed the collection of his brother’s film Premam which made $829k during its run. Directed by Vikram Kumar, this film had Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead.
Nagarjuna produces this film on his home banner and Anup Rubens scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US