Young Akkineni lad Akhil has been aggressively promoting his recently released romantic drama, Mr Majnu. The actor has been doing theater visits and interacting with his fans and is also giving media interviews to boost up the film’s box office prospects.
In a latest interview, Akhil opened up about his smoking habit. He said that he used to smoke in the past and that he quit the habit sometime back. He also urged his fans and everyone to never smoke to stay healthy forever.
After Mr Majnu’s promotions, Akhil will take a much-needed break and then prep for his next project, the details of which are not made official yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa