Celebrity Cricket League (CCL), which is said to be India’s biggest sportainment event, kickstarted yesterday. Eight teams from eight different industries will take on each other to win the trophy.
Tollywood, represented by Telugu Warriors, had its first match today with Kerala Strikers. Telugu Warriors captain Akhil Akkineni made a staggering start to the trophy, and he scored a blistering 91 runs in 30 balls. Fans went berserk for Akhil’s highest-quality batting display. Akhil’s wide range of shots all across the Raipur stadium impressed one and all.
The actor just missed out on his well-deserved century, but his fantastic innings helped the team post a challenging total. Kerala Strikers failed to chase the same, and Telugu Warriors had a great start to the tournament. For his exceptional 91 runs, Akhil is adjudged the “Man of the Match” award.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent runtime locked for Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura
- Social media rumors on Nagarjuna’s next
- Nani’s Dasara is now officially into one million dollar club in USA
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food