Akhil is yet to score a major hit in his career and pinned all his hopes on the film Most Eligible Bachelor that is being directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar and Geetha Arts produces it.
The film was supposed to release in April but because of the lockdown, the last portion of the film did not get shot. Akhil is a bit worried as this film is quite a key in his career.
So, when the lockdown is over, there will be a Tsunami of releases, and Akhil’s film needs to get a good release date. The talk is that Akhil has pinned all hopes on Allu Aravind and his banner for getting this film a proper release post the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed singers Chitra, Bombay Jayashri chosen for Padma honours
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?