Akhil’s upcoming film ‘Hello’ is all set to hit the screens on December 22 and the makers are busy promoting the film now. The film’s audio was launched recently in Vizag and Akhil, Anup Rubens will soon head to US to perform in three different cities.
In a recent interview, Akhil revealed that his father Nagarjuna monitored the film throughout like his own baby. “He wanted me to get a grip on every aspect of production and I was involved in everything. The best advice he gave me was that I should finish a film 45 days prior to its deadline. This way, there will be ample time to reshoot scenes to make the film better.”
Akhil also revealed that Nagarjuna was extremely happy after watching the film and that the best moment of the year was when his father hugged him after watching the film’s climax.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals her best moment in these last ten years
- Raashi Khanna starts filming for much-awaited sequel
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film