After a week-long break, Akhil has resumed work today. This afternoon, Akhil took to Twitter and asked his fans to guess who he was working with. Even as the jubilant fans began speculating, Akhil surprised everyone by tweeting a picture along with his dad Nagarjuna.
This left everyone wondering if Nag is playing a cameo in Akhil’s second film, Hello. Just when the guesses started growing wilder, Akhil pleasantly surprised his fans by revealing that he has shot for an ad film for the first time with his dad. The ad film is for a popular cloth showroom and it will be aired soon.
— Akhil Akkineni (@AkhilAkkineni8) September 15, 2017
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections