After an impressive debut with Akhil, Akkineni Akhil has been on a look out for a right script and director to sign his second film. However, Akhil has not slowed down in signing brand endorsement deals.
After gaining nationwide recognition through leading brands like Mountain Dew, Titan Watches, Karbonn Phone and Blue Cross recently, Akhil will now be the brand ambassador for South India Shopping Mall. Today, Akhil unveiled the shopping mall’s logo.
Speaking on the occasion, Akhil said that his career started off with brand endorsements and expressed happiness over teaming up with South India Shopping Mall.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next
- Chiranjeevi’s financial aid for Sivasankar master’s COVID-19 treatment
- Hospital issues another bulletin on Kamal Haasan’s health
- Will Allu Arjun team up with Mahesh and Prabhas’ directors?
- Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K makers on a talent hunt