Akhil Akkineni was floored with the gesture from his fans and Telugu community at large who braved freezing temperatures and a snow storm to attend his Hello! promotion tour in New Jersey, USA. The actor went on to perform on stage where he grooved to some of the hit tracks from his father’s career.
The actor took to Twitter saying, “Thank you New Jersey ! Despite the storm you came in huge numbers and cheered us on like champions. Lots of love to you all. See you soon.” Rana Daggubati and Anup Rubens also joined him in the ongoing tour.
The team will next head to Dallas to perform in front of a huge crowd and finally, the tour will come to an end in California on December 17. Meanwhile, the film is slated for release on December 22. Nagarjuna has produced the film and Vikram Kumar has produced it.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release