Akhil Akkineni was floored with the gesture from his fans and Telugu community at large who braved freezing temperatures and a snow storm to attend his Hello! promotion tour in New Jersey, USA. The actor went on to perform on stage where he grooved to some of the hit tracks from his father’s career.
The actor took to Twitter saying, “Thank you New Jersey ! Despite the storm you came in huge numbers and cheered us on like champions. Lots of love to you all. See you soon.” Rana Daggubati and Anup Rubens also joined him in the ongoing tour.
The team will next head to Dallas to perform in front of a huge crowd and finally, the tour will come to an end in California on December 17. Meanwhile, the film is slated for release on December 22. Nagarjuna has produced the film and Vikram Kumar has produced it.
- Pawan Kalyan demands separate capital for South India
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie