The suspense regarding Akhil’s second film is growing day after day. As his first film bombed big time, the onus has now shifted towards his second film. Akhil’s dad, Nagarjuna is carefully selecting the project and has some specific plans in mind.
Meanwhile, latest gossip in the tinsel town reveals that Vamsi Paidipalli might direct Akhil’s project. Though an official confirmation is yet to be received, Vamsi’s name has been strongly making much noise in the film circles.
The talented director is currently busy wrapping up his latest film Oopiri with Nagarjuna. A clear cut confirmation will only come out when Akhil finishes playing for the cash rich celebrity cricket league which kick starts from today.
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR
- Nayan to be part of Sye Raa promotions?
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission