All eyes are on Akhil’s third project. To be directed by Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri, this as-yet-untitled film is said to be an out-and-out romantic entertainer. Savyasachi actress Nidhhi Agerwal has been roped in as the film’s leading lady.
The latest reports reveal that Akhil3 will be going on floors from June 20 in London, where the film will be shot extensively. Already, Venky Atluri and his technical team have zeroed in on the right locations in London.
Thaman has already composed three tunes for the movie, which is tentatively title Mr. Majnu. Veteran producer BVSN Prasad is bankrolling the project.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble