Released on 14th September 1995, Akhil Akkineni’s debut film, Sisindri, completes two decades today. Akhil’s cute and innocent act as a lovable toddler were an amusing treat for fans those days. The film gains much prominence now as this year also marks the Akkineni handsome lad’s onscreen debut as a hero with ‘Akhil’. Akkineni fans are celebrating this special occasion by recollecting old memories and trending several hashtags.
Sisindi was a remake of the Hollywood hit film, Baby’s Day Out. The film, produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna, was directed by Siva Nageswara Rao and had Amani, Pooja Batra and Tabu in prominent roles. Sisindri was a huge hit those days and even completed 100-day run in two centres and 50 days in 34 centres.
Now, Akhil’s debut film, Akhil, will have its audio launch on the 20th of this month and the film will release as a Dasara treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Local Boy gears up for a big release
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project
- Shruti Haasan talks about her first ever short film
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit