Akkineni Nagarjuna’s son Akhil’s debut film is one of the most awaited films in the Telugu Film Industry. The film was launched few days ago and according to the latest update, regular shooting will begin from first week of January with an action sequence in the Old City of Hyderabad.
Currently, Akhil is busy practicing fights and he is eagerly waiting for his first day of shoot. The makers of the film are looking quite keenly for the actress. The movie will be a power packed action entertainer with a story that has been written by Damarukam fame Veligonda Srinivas and it will be directed by V. V. Vinayak.
The movie is being produced by actor Nithiin and his father Sudhakar Reddy on Sresht Movies banner.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend