The Akkineni handsome lad, Akhil Akkineni, has been busy shooting for his debut film in Hyderabad. The film’s unit will head to Spain on 22nd April to can few songs after which they will return to Hyderabad to shoot another song. The team will then fly to Uganda, an African country rich in exotic and unexplored locations.
Akhil’s film is perhaps the first ever Telugu film to be shot in Uganda, a war torn nation which is mostly in news for the constant militant attacks. However, the film’s unit is braving these difficult conditions to showcase never seen before locales on Telugu screen. The shooting will commence in June and continue for 35 days.
Meanwhile, the birthday teaser of Akhil’s debut film has become a rage among Akkineni fans and has amassed more than 3 lakh views in just 1 day of its release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Mahesh fans super happy with Anil Ravipudi
- Mahesh, Namrata to celebrate Sitara’s b’day in Kashmir
- Much awaited sequel completes its first schedule
- Dear Comrade completes censor; Locks a lengthy runtime