The Akkineni handsome lad, Akhil Akkineni, has been busy shooting for his debut film in Hyderabad. The film’s unit will head to Spain on 22nd April to can few songs after which they will return to Hyderabad to shoot another song. The team will then fly to Uganda, an African country rich in exotic and unexplored locations.
Akhil’s film is perhaps the first ever Telugu film to be shot in Uganda, a war torn nation which is mostly in news for the constant militant attacks. However, the film’s unit is braving these difficult conditions to showcase never seen before locales on Telugu screen. The shooting will commence in June and continue for 35 days.
Meanwhile, the birthday teaser of Akhil’s debut film has become a rage among Akkineni fans and has amassed more than 3 lakh views in just 1 day of its release.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals