Akhil Akkineni, the handsome young lad from the Akkineni family, is making his much awaited debut under VV Vinayak’s direction. The film’s latest schedule has come to an end today and the makers will leave for Mumbai in the 1st week of April and then head to the scenic locales of South Africa, Uganda and Spain to can a few songs.
Legendary Bollywood thespian Dilip Kumar’s niece, Sayesha Saigal, makes her screen debut with this yet to be titled film. The film is being produced by actor Nithiin and happening young music composers Anoop Rubens and Thaman will compose music for this big budget entertainer. According to the buzz, the makers are planning to release the film in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama
- Anil Ravipudi not keen to direct F2’s Bollywood remake
- Star hero to join F2 sequel?
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’