Released in December 2017, Akhil Akkineni’s second film, Hello, although failed to set the cash registers ringing, had won critical acclaim. Especially, Akhil’s performance and his dances received immense praise from his fans.
Now, Hello’s Malayalam version is all set to hit theaters across Kerala tomorrow (Mar 15). The film’s heroine Kalyani Priyadarshan and director Vikram Kumar hail from the Malayalam film industry, and this might prove advantageous at the ticket windows tomorrow. Well Born International is releasing the Malayalam version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name