Released in December 2017, Akhil Akkineni’s second film, Hello, although failed to set the cash registers ringing, had won critical acclaim. Especially, Akhil’s performance and his dances received immense praise from his fans.
Now, Hello’s Malayalam version is all set to hit theaters across Kerala tomorrow (Mar 15). The film’s heroine Kalyani Priyadarshan and director Vikram Kumar hail from the Malayalam film industry, and this might prove advantageous at the ticket windows tomorrow. Well Born International is releasing the Malayalam version.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next