Released in December 2017, Akhil Akkineni’s second film, Hello, although failed to set the cash registers ringing, had won critical acclaim. Especially, Akhil’s performance and his dances received immense praise from his fans.
Now, Hello’s Malayalam version is all set to hit theaters across Kerala tomorrow (Mar 15). The film’s heroine Kalyani Priyadarshan and director Vikram Kumar hail from the Malayalam film industry, and this might prove advantageous at the ticket windows tomorrow. Well Born International is releasing the Malayalam version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- People are going crazy watching iSmart Shankar: Puri Jagannadh
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title
- Has Karthikeya bagged a biggie?