Mumbai girl Sayyeshaa made her acting debut with Akhil Akkineni’s maiden film, Akhil. Sayyeshaa later moved to Bollywood and finally made Kollywood her main base. She will next be seen in Karthi’s Chinna Babu. And now, the actress has landed her biggest film till date.
Sayyeshaa has been officially roped in to play the leading lady in Tamil star Suriya’s most eagerly awaited 37th project. Sayyeshaa will commence shooting for her part in the film’s first schedule in London later this month.
Suriya37 will be directed by Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand. Mohanlal and Allu Sirish will be essaying crucial roles in the movie. Leading production house Lyca Productions will bankroll this movie with a huge budget.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film