Mumbai girl Sayyeshaa made her acting debut with Akhil Akkineni’s maiden film, Akhil. Sayyeshaa later moved to Bollywood and finally made Kollywood her main base. She will next be seen in Karthi’s Chinna Babu. And now, the actress has landed her biggest film till date.
Sayyeshaa has been officially roped in to play the leading lady in Tamil star Suriya’s most eagerly awaited 37th project. Sayyeshaa will commence shooting for her part in the film’s first schedule in London later this month.
Suriya37 will be directed by Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand. Mohanlal and Allu Sirish will be essaying crucial roles in the movie. Leading production house Lyca Productions will bankroll this movie with a huge budget.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success