Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Renu Desai’s son Akira Nandan is a grown up teenager now. Renu occasionally posts Akira’s pictures on her social media pages, much to the joy of Pawan’s fans. Akira is fondly called ‘Junior Powerstar’ by fans.
Owing to the craze around him, Akira following his parents’ footsteps and becoming an actor only seems like a natural progression. However, in a latest interview, Renu said that Akira is yet to decide his future career. “I know fans want Akira to become an actor, but his plans change with each passing year. He has dabbled in cricket, them basketball and now music and wants to become a pianist and study in London. Only he has to choose what he likes to do in his life, said the doting mother.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song
- Viral – Allu Arjun wishes DSP on Pushpa’s crazy number
- Poll: Whose stylish entry in RRR’s Dosti song impressed you the most?