Mega hero, Sai Dharam Tej is playing safe and is doing films at a safe pace. But now, he has decided to do a multi-starrer and has okayed one as per the news in the film circles.
The gossip is that a debutante director approached Tej with a solid story which the mega hero liked and gave a nod to the director. But as the film is a multi-starrer, there is a need for one more hero.
So, the gossip further suggests that the makers of this film are planning to approach the Akkineni brothers, Naga Chaitanya or Akhil for this role.
Both the heroes are busy with their own films and we need to who will accept this offer. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release
- Chiranjeevi, Radhika honor K Viswanath with SIIMA Lifetime Achievement Award
- Vijay Deverakonda’s emotional post on AVD Cinemas’ launch