Popular hero Sumanth made some striking comments about his career in a latest interview. He said that he regrets acting with his uncle Nagarjuna in their 2001 comedy entertainer, Snehamante Idera, which was a remake of the Malayalam hit, Friends.
“I think acting in Snehamante Idera was a mistake. Fans couldn’t accept me and Chinna Mama (Nag) as friends. Also, I slap Chinna Mama in a scene and that obviously didn’t go down well with fans. Even the script had several issues,” Sumanth said.
Sumanth also added that acting in Pelli Sambandham was yet another mistake in his career. “I did that film only to act with Thatha (ANR) and K Raghavendra Rao garu. Even that film had many script issues. Both the films had disappointed Mr big-time,” Sumanth added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya