Popular hero Sumanth made some striking comments about his career in a latest interview. He said that he regrets acting with his uncle Nagarjuna in their 2001 comedy entertainer, Snehamante Idera, which was a remake of the Malayalam hit, Friends.
“I think acting in Snehamante Idera was a mistake. Fans couldn’t accept me and Chinna Mama (Nag) as friends. Also, I slap Chinna Mama in a scene and that obviously didn’t go down well with fans. Even the script had several issues,” Sumanth said.
Sumanth also added that acting in Pelli Sambandham was yet another mistake in his career. “I did that film only to act with Thatha (ANR) and K Raghavendra Rao garu. Even that film had many script issues. Both the films had disappointed Mr big-time,” Sumanth added.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha