The Akkineni family is currently busy with the shooting of their multi-starrer project, ‘Manam’. We have learnt some very interesting details about the film. Apparently, there will be a role reversal for the three generations of the Akkineni family in this movie.
Sources say that Nagarjuna will be seen as the son of Naga Chaitanya and Samantha in the film. Dr. ANR will be seen as the son of Nagarjuna and Shriya, making him the grandson of Naga Chaitanya. The film is said to have a non linear screenplay, with some very clever writing.
The concept is quite interesting and is said to be loosely based on ‘Back to the Future’. Vikram Kumar is the director of this movie and Anoop Rubens is the music director. Nagarjuna is producing this movie on Annapurna Studios Banner. Harshavardhan is penning the dialogues.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success