The eagerly awaited Akkineni family multi-starter, with ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya, is set to go on to floors in the first week of June. The movie has been titled ‘Manam’ and Vikram Kumar is directing the film.
Shriya Saran and Samantha have been roped in as the heroines opposite Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya respectively. Harsha Vardhan, who penned the dialogues for ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’, will be working for this film. Music is being scored by Anoop Rubens.
This movie is expected to be high on entertainment and romance. Nagarjuna is producing the project on Annapurna Studios banner.
- Music sitting underway for Dhanush’s next
- Mega fans trend Ram Charan’s bday
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer