The Akkineni multi-starrer project, titled ‘Manam’, is going to be shot in Coorg soon. This schedule will begin from December 1st and it will go on till the 15th. Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya, Samantha and Shriya will participate in the shooting.
Vikram Kumar is directing this film and Anoop Rubens is composing the music. Harshavardhan is penning the dialogues for this family entertainer. The movie is quite special for Akkineni fans, as this might very well be ANR’s last big screen appearance.
Nagarjuna is producing ‘Manam’ on Annapurna Studios banner, in association with Reliance Entertainments banner.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant