The eagerly anticipated multistarrer from the Akkineni family, ‘Manam’, was formally launched today. The movie will have Telugu cinema legend Akkineni Nageswara Rao garu, Akkineni Nagarjuna and Akkineni Naga Chaitanya in lead roles. Samantha will be seen opposite Naga Chaitanya while Shriya will play the female lead opposite Nagarjuna
Nagarjuna put out a tweet to mark the occasion. “We did a small puja to mark the beginning of our film ‘manam’/an emotional day for all of us/wish mother was there”
The movie is going to be directed by Vikram Kumar and Harsha Vardhan is penning the dialogues. Anoop Rubens will compose the music. The movie is going to be produced on Annapoorna Studios banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update postponed
- Poll : What did you think of Ruler’s trailer?
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- When Chay hugged and thanked his director
- Poll : Will ‘RRR’ create bigger records than Baahbali?
- Crazy update on Mahesh’s Sarileru Neekevvaru