Yesterday morning, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar took to Twitter and revealed that he tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Akshay’s revelation left his fans and colleagues shocked. And this morning, Akshay’s latest tweet has made everyone anxious.
Akshay said that he has been hospitalized but is doing fine. “Thank you everyone for all your warm wishes and prayers, they seem to be working. I am doing fine, but as a precautionary measure under medical advice, I have been hospitalised. I hope to be back home soon,” said the 53-year-old actor.
Meanwhile, India has registered a worrying 1,03,558 new cases in the last 24 hours. This is the highest single day number ever since the pandemic entered India last year.
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) April 5, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next