Bollywood star, Akshay Kumar’s new film, Ram Setu was formally announced a few weeks ago on Diwali festival day. The project will be directed by Abhishek Sharma and will go on sets from early 2021.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Akshay Kumar met Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath this morning and discussed the film with him.
As per the reports, Akshay Kumar will soon be visiting Ayodhya city in UP and will be collecting some valuable information for the film. This is the reason he met the CM. Aruna Bhatia and Vikram Malhotra will be bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surprise: Two Telugu films with same title releasing next week
- HIT 2 makers reveal the killer; Fans get astonished
- Brahmastra to release in this country tomorrow
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Dil Raju blocks Varisu date- What will Chiru and Balayya do?
- Puri Jagan approaches this star for his next?