Bollywood star, Akshay Kumar’s new film, Ram Setu was formally announced a few weeks ago on Diwali festival day. The project will be directed by Abhishek Sharma and will go on sets from early 2021.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Akshay Kumar met Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath this morning and discussed the film with him.
As per the reports, Akshay Kumar will soon be visiting Ayodhya city in UP and will be collecting some valuable information for the film. This is the reason he met the CM. Aruna Bhatia and Vikram Malhotra will be bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now