A few days back, news came out that Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar was approached to play King Suheldev in the film based on the legendary warrior. News also came out that Akshay Kumar’s close aide Ashwin even acquired the rights of the book written by Amish Tripathi on King Suheldev.
Now, the latest update is that Akshay Kumar has opted out of the project due to call sheet issue. News is also that, with no option left, Ashwin is on a search for the right actor to play King Suheldev.
As of now, Akshay is busy with five films – Bell Bottom, Prithviraj, Atrangi Re, Bachchan Panday and Ram Sethu, which are aiming for a release in 2021 and 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date