A few days back, news came out that Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar was approached to play King Suheldev in the film based on the legendary warrior. News also came out that Akshay Kumar’s close aide Ashwin even acquired the rights of the book written by Amish Tripathi on King Suheldev.
Now, the latest update is that Akshay Kumar has opted out of the project due to call sheet issue. News is also that, with no option left, Ashwin is on a search for the right actor to play King Suheldev.
As of now, Akshay is busy with five films – Bell Bottom, Prithviraj, Atrangi Re, Bachchan Panday and Ram Sethu, which are aiming for a release in 2021 and 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah finalized for Kollywood hero’s next?
- Despite failure-Akshay Kumar eyeing yet another OTT release
- Thaman gets his biggest career break
- Poll : Whose performance impressed you the most in Master?
- Ram’s long wait for Trivikram’s nod
- Netflix Pitta Kathalu teaser – Intense and bold