In a touching gesture that’s winning everyone’s appreciation, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has postponed his upcoming film, Padman, to February 9. The film was initially supposed to release on January 25, leading to a clash with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s highly-anticipated period saga, Padmaavat.
This evening, Sanjay and Akshay held a press conference in Mumbai. Speaking at the press meet, Sanjay said that he is grateful to Akshay for a lifetime for postponing Padman on his request. On the other hand, Akshay said that he decided to make way for Padmaavat because they are a family.
Starring Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor in lead roles, Padmaavat will now have a humongous solo release on January 25.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas