In a touching gesture that’s winning everyone’s appreciation, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has postponed his upcoming film, Padman, to February 9. The film was initially supposed to release on January 25, leading to a clash with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s highly-anticipated period saga, Padmaavat.
This evening, Sanjay and Akshay held a press conference in Mumbai. Speaking at the press meet, Sanjay said that he is grateful to Akshay for a lifetime for postponing Padman on his request. On the other hand, Akshay said that he decided to make way for Padmaavat because they are a family.
Starring Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor in lead roles, Padmaavat will now have a humongous solo release on January 25.
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?