In a touching gesture that’s winning everyone’s appreciation, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has postponed his upcoming film, Padman, to February 9. The film was initially supposed to release on January 25, leading to a clash with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s highly-anticipated period saga, Padmaavat.
This evening, Sanjay and Akshay held a press conference in Mumbai. Speaking at the press meet, Sanjay said that he is grateful to Akshay for a lifetime for postponing Padman on his request. On the other hand, Akshay said that he decided to make way for Padmaavat because they are a family.
Starring Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor in lead roles, Padmaavat will now have a humongous solo release on January 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja
- After Vijay and Mahesh, Kajal and Rakul top Twitter trends
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party