Currently, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is the busiest actor with close to five projects in the pipeline. He recently wrapped up shooting for Bell Bottom and is presently shooting for Atrangi Re and Prithvi Raj.
From the first half of 2021, Akshay Kumar will be kick-starting the shooting for Bachchan Pandey and yet another film with senior filmmaker Jagan Shakti. Meanwhile, the latest news is that Akshay Kumar has been approached to play King Suheldev in the film based on the legendary warrior.
Akshay Kumar’s close aide Ashwin already acquired the rights of the book written by Amish Tripathi on King Suheldev. An official announcement regarding this project is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date