Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi had a direct OTT release on noted streaming platform Disney Plus Hotstar a few days ago. Opened to negative reports, the film has been receiving some harsh trolls from the netizens.
On the other hand, Bollywood young hero Varun Dhawan’s new film, Coolie No:1 is also gearing up for its direct digital release on Amazon Prime in the next few weeks.
Meanwhile, the latest reports from Bollywood media indicate that after witnessing Laxmmi’s poor show, Amazon management is now insisting the makers of Coolie No:1 screen the film to them before it is premiered.
If the news is to be believed, Laxmmi’s flop has become s new headache to Bollywood films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Apart from Suriya, which aspects of Aaksam Ne Haddura impressed you?
- Talented actor gets flooded with offers late in his career
- Team RRR wraps up a major schedule; Gears up for next
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life