Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi had a direct OTT release on noted streaming platform Disney Plus Hotstar a few days ago. Opened to negative reports, the film has been receiving some harsh trolls from the netizens.
On the other hand, Bollywood young hero Varun Dhawan’s new film, Coolie No:1 is also gearing up for its direct digital release on Amazon Prime in the next few weeks.
Meanwhile, the latest reports from Bollywood media indicate that after witnessing Laxmmi’s poor show, Amazon management is now insisting the makers of Coolie No:1 screen the film to them before it is premiered.
If the news is to be believed, Laxmmi’s flop has become s new headache to Bollywood films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy