Even daring the Coronavirus pandemic, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar had gone to Scotland to shoot his new film, Bell Bottom. In the month of October, the Bell Bottom team returned to India by wrapping up the entire shooting.
Soon after coming back, Akshay started participating in the shooting of his new film, Prithviraj at a studio in Mumbai. Now, the fresh news is that Akshay is going to wrap up Prithviraj’s shooting by this year-end and kick-start his yet another film from January.
Titled Bachchan Pandey, the film will be directed by Farhad Samji. Kriti Sanon is the female lead in Bachchan Pandey and will be bankrolled by Sajid Nadiadwala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy