Even daring the Coronavirus pandemic, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar had gone to Scotland to shoot his new film, Bell Bottom. In the month of October, the Bell Bottom team returned to India by wrapping up the entire shooting.
Soon after coming back, Akshay started participating in the shooting of his new film, Prithviraj at a studio in Mumbai. Now, the fresh news is that Akshay is going to wrap up Prithviraj’s shooting by this year-end and kick-start his yet another film from January.
Titled Bachchan Pandey, the film will be directed by Farhad Samji. Kriti Sanon is the female lead in Bachchan Pandey and will be bankrolled by Sajid Nadiadwala.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Star hero to host today’s elimination
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life
- Om Raut finds his Laxman in Prabhas’ Aadipurush
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers clearly do not want this contestant to win?
- When Manchu Lakshmi cried after her favourite hero got married
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?