Bollywood star hero, Akshay Kumar and Emraan Hashmi have collaborated for the first time for a movie called, Selfiee. Directed by Raj Mehta, the movie has officially gone on floors today.
To note, the movie is an official remake of the Malayalam hit movie, Driving License starring Prithviraj Sukumaran and Suraj Venjaramoodu. Actor Emraan Hashmi announced that the shooting of the movie has commenced today by posting a selfie of him where the director has penned an emotional note in which he thanked the team behind the Selfiee.
Produced by Dharma Productions and Akshay Kumar’s Cape of Good Films along with Sukumaran’s Prithviraj Productions and Magic Frames, the movie will be released later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandamuri actor debunks rumours about his role in SSMB 28
- Kichcha Sudeep’s K3 Kotikokkadu gets a new release date
- Viral Pics: Kamal Haasan meets Rajinikanth
- F3’s two-day collections in AP and TS are impressive
- Team Major comes up with a variety of promotions in Vizag
- F3: Solid day 2 collections in Nizam