It’s well known that actor-filmmaker Lawrence is remaking his super hit horror comedy, Kanchana, in Bollywood. Titled Laxmmi Bomb, the remake features Bollywood stars Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani in lead roles.
Recently, Akshay took to Twitter and revealed his transgender ‘Laxmmi’ look from Laxmmi Bomb. He looked striking in the red saree, the red Hindi and with Goddess Durga’s idol in the background. The role was originally enacted by Tamil star Sarathkumar in Kanchana. Laxmmi Bomb is slated to release next summer.
Navratri is about bowing to the inner goddess and celebrating your limitless strength.On this auspicious occasion,I am sharing with you my look as Laxmmi.A character I am both excited and nervous about… but then life begins at the end of our comfort zone…isn’t it? #LaxmmiBomb pic.twitter.com/TmL9U1OXdk
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) October 3, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again