We all know that Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is playing the bad guy in Rajinikanth’s upcoming film Robo 2.0. Shooting of this film is currently on and both Rajini and Akshay are taking part in the ongoing schedule in Chennai.
Some hardcore action sequences are being shot on these stars, and Akshay being an action star himself is reportedly quite surprised with the dedication of the legendary actor.
Unit sources reveal that Akshay was absolutely stunned to see the dedication of the superstar even at this age and was raving about it to his unit. Robot 2.0 is directed by the genius Shankar and has music by A R Rahman.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties