The unit of Superstar Rajinikanth and Shankar’s 2.0 is currently shooting a crucial football sequence featuring the film’s hero Rajinikanth and his nemesis Akshay Kumar at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium in New Delhi.
This morning, a couple of working stills from the film’s Delhi schedule were leaked on the internet and Akshay’s menacing look in a ‘crow man’ getup caused quite a stir online. Latest reports reveal that Akshay is playing an evil scientist who transforms into a ‘crow man’ after a failed experiment.
After Delhi, the team will leave for Morocco for the fourth schedule. Lyca Productions is producing this film, which has Amy Jackson as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?
- Interesting buzz on Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Junior Aishwarya Rai goes bold for her web series
- Yesteryear actress names a noted senior star hero in drug abuse
- Prabhas fixes a target and wants to stick to it
- Corona effect : Will Star heroes consider the deadly market situation?