For the first time since news broke out that filmmaker AL Vijay is going to tie the knot with Amala Paul, the actress has come forward to express her love towards him. The duo met few years ago while AL Vijay was directing Vikram,Anushka starrer Deiva Thirumagal, which was dubbed in Telugu as Nanna, and since then, they have been seeing each other.
On several occasions in the past, Amala Paul had rubbished rumours that she’s in a relationship with AL Vijay; however, all that is a thing of the past now. “He came to my life,changed my life,changed my thoughts and he literally swept me off my feet. Something inside me made me like the changes in me,later I realised it was the love for him.
Here I am drowned in love, drenched in care by him. Thank you VIJAY for making life so beautiful, for making my life so complete, yes..you complete me,” Amala Paul posted on her Facebook page.
The couple is going to get married on June 12 in Chennai and before that, their families are going to meet each other in Kerala for the couple’s engagement ceremony.
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan