Speaking at the film’s musical concert last night, director Trivikram revealed that Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo is a result of Allu Arjun’s wish. “Around 9 months ago, Allu Arjun told me, sir, whatever we do, let’s be happy. That single line of his has brought us all till today,” Trivikram said.
On the other hand, even Allu Arjun revealed in his speech that he never felt the 2 year long gap as his fans kept asking him about his next. “After Race Gurram, Sarrainodu and Naa Peru Surya, I just wanted to do something breezy and pleasant and that’s what I had told Trivikram garu,” Bunny said.
Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo is hitting screens on January 12 amid sky-high expectations from fans and trade circles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title