Speaking at the film’s musical concert last night, director Trivikram revealed that Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo is a result of Allu Arjun’s wish. “Around 9 months ago, Allu Arjun told me, sir, whatever we do, let’s be happy. That single line of his has brought us all till today,” Trivikram said.
On the other hand, even Allu Arjun revealed in his speech that he never felt the 2 year long gap as his fans kept asking him about his next. “After Race Gurram, Sarrainodu and Naa Peru Surya, I just wanted to do something breezy and pleasant and that’s what I had told Trivikram garu,” Bunny said.
Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo is hitting screens on January 12 amid sky-high expectations from fans and trade circles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50