Allu Arjun is in the form of his life and is very happy that Ala Vaikunthapuramlo has become a blockbuster success at the box office and is the biggest hit in his career till date.
The makers have today revealed that the film has officially crossed the 100 crore mark and is running to good collections all over the world.
The film will easily run for another two weeks and will make more money in the coming days says the trade. With this speed, the film will easily become one of the biggest hits in TFI.
#𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗩𝗮𝗶𝗸𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗼𝗼 Collects 𝟏𝟎𝟒+ 𝗖𝗥 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝘄𝗶𝗱𝗲 in 6 DAYS💥🔥🕺
— Geetha Arts (@GeethaArts) January 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed