Allu Arjun was basking in the glory of his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which has become a solid blockbuster at the box office within no time.
A success meet was held in Vizag a few days back and another special event was supposed to be held tomorrow in Tirupathi especially for the fans.
Now that Allu Arjun’s uncle Rajendra Prasad has passed away yesterday, the team has canceled the Tirupathi event. The Allu family wants to keep things simple during their time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part