Allu Arjun was basking in the glory of his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which has become a solid blockbuster at the box office within no time.
A success meet was held in Vizag a few days back and another special event was supposed to be held tomorrow in Tirupathi especially for the fans.
Now that Allu Arjun’s uncle Rajendra Prasad has passed away yesterday, the team has canceled the Tirupathi event. The Allu family wants to keep things simple during their time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry