Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has added another feather in its cap. After smashing several Non-Baahubali records in its two-week journey, ALVP has now become the all-time fourth highest grosser in the US.
On Sunday, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo grossed $52,008 from 88 locations and took its total US gross to $3,420,402. The film has surpassed Bharat Ane Nenu’s full-run collections and is standing next only to Baahubali 2, Baahubali and Rangasthalam in the list of all-time highest grossing Telugu movies in the US.
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is all set to beat Rangasthalam’s ($3.5M) record this week and will eventually settle as the third all-time highest grossing Telugu film in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date