Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, has added another feather in its cap. After smashing several Non-Baahubali records in its two-week journey, ALVP has now become the all-time fourth highest grosser in the US.
On Sunday, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo grossed $52,008 from 88 locations and took its total US gross to $3,420,402. The film has surpassed Bharat Ane Nenu’s full-run collections and is standing next only to Baahubali 2, Baahubali and Rangasthalam in the list of all-time highest grossing Telugu movies in the US.
Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is all set to beat Rangasthalam’s ($3.5M) record this week and will eventually settle as the third all-time highest grossing Telugu film in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood
- Chiranjeevi ropes in noted action choreographers for Vedhalam remake?
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free